Corporate & Foundation Supporters
Partnerships with corporations and foundations strengthen our mission to eliminate poverty housing through financial support, on-site volunteers teams, and enthusiastic advocacy for the work of Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plymouth. These generous supporters share our goal to effect a positive and sustainable change in this community and we are extremely grateful for their contributions in 2020 & 2021, and their ongoing support.
- The Pinehills Affordable Housing Charitable Trust
- North Easton Savings Bank
- HarborOne Foundation
- Monogram Loves Kids Foundation
- Community Foundation of Southeastern MA
- SouthCoast Emergency Response Fund
- Mass. Bankers Association Charitable Foundation
- Cape Cod 5 Foundation
- Eastern Bank Charitable Foundation
- First Home Mortgage
- Vermont Mutual Insurance Group Giving Fund
- Mass. Association of Realtors / South Shore Realtors
- Coldwell Banker Cares
- Tiny & Sons Auto Glass
- Dennis P. Crimmins, P.C.
We are also grateful for the ongoing support we receive from our Faith Partners. Their desire to improve lives in the community through social action and financial contributions has been a regular source of support for HFHGP over the years.
- Chiltonville Congregational Church
- Church of the Pilgrimage
- First Parish Duxbury
- First Unitarian Universalist Society of Middleboro
We owe a great deal of gratitude to all of the town agencies we work with to site, develop, plan and execute our home builds. We've had the privilege of working with members of Select Boards, Planning Departments, Community Development, Veteran Service Officers, and Community Preservation Committees. Their knowledge, insight, and cooperation have played a huge hand in our ability to deliver affordable homes in our service area. For their past support and ongoing willingness to address this pressing need, we are thankful.