You can make a lasting difference in your community by making a planned gift to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plymouth. Planned gifts enable our affiliate to develop bold strategies for the future and take advantage of opportunities to make the greatest impact. As you plan for your future and reflect on the legacy you will leave behind, consider the following ways you can strengthen Plymouth County families and communities through a partnership with Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plymouth.
- Cash Gift Donations.
- Gifts of Stock.
- Gifts of Real Estate.
- Beneficiary in Will.
- Life Insurance Beneficiary.
- Donations through Charitable Gift Annuities.
- Donations through Charitable Remainder Trusts.
- Gifts through Charitable Lead trusts, which ultimately return the trust principal to you.
- Gifts through Charitable Lead trusts, which ultimately pass the trust principal to loved ones.
- Making Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plymouth the beneficiary of your home while continuing to live there.
Our staff will be glad to assist you and answer your questions about giving opportunities and the needs of Habitat for Humanity of Greater Plymouth. Please consult your attorney or financial professional for the benefits of each gift type.
For more information, contact our Office Manager at email@example.com or 508-866-4188.